[AT] Standard Ricardo Injection tubing

Thomas Martin tmartin at xtra.co.nz
Sun Feb 9 15:30:40 PST 2020

James why do persist with such nonsense?
Will it be DIY spark plugs next?
Injector pipes of this engine size generally are 6mm in diameter
with a bore of between 1.5mm & 2.5mm, depending on the
cross-sectional area of the nozzle holes.
Where are you ever going to find hydraulic tubing to match that?
Plus the fittings at each end are metric.

Also EMD injectors that you talk of, were never direct stroked
from the camshaft. They were operated always via rockers.

BTW EMD 710 series are still being made.

Tom