[AT] OT Photo Resizer

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Feb 6 19:11:32 PST 2020

I  have a dell laptop that requires a fair amount of disassembly to
replace the battery which is in it's last bit of life. Because of that I
need to reset the clock several times a day which is kind of a pain in
the butt. Is there a program out their that will connect itself to the
internet and correct my clock and date automatically.

Thanks,
Mike M