[AT] OT Linux conversions was Photo Resizer

cgs oxygenfarm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 07:22:55 PST 2020

After retirement I taught (Windows) computer stuff at a college, and got
all software free. Once I decided the time and travel was not worth that
experience, I started using Linux which was/is free and is now an
excellent decision.
At first the transition was awkward, since early on much had to be done
in the terminal ('command line'). Now almost every action can be done by
graphic (GUI) programs and/or utilities.
I haven't used Win for several years except to troubleshoot other folks'
problems for them.
I have Linux Mint Mate 19.3 (ONLY) on all the half-dozen computers lying
around here.

On 2/6/20 10:12 AM, James Peck wrote:
> Did you convert one computer to Linux while you kept one operating on Windows? Or did you do a dual boot?
>
> cgs AT List Member (oxygenfarm at gmail.com); Being a Linux Mint guy, I use XnConvert. It works...like Mint does!

Charlie