[AT] Tractor work snowed under this morning

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Feb 5 12:19:27 PST 2020

I am about to fire up the old Belarus and unroll a bale so I can feed
cubes on it and then they can have a place to bed down out of the
snow...   I know I treat them like pets, but  that is how I ahve had a
near 100% calf crop so far......  If I did not spend money on them,
taxes would get it, so I figure the cows are more appreciative...
Cecil