[AT] Non-sequitur Posts

David Myers Walking_Tractor at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 20:13:20 PST 2020

I have the ability to make use of my delete button when and if I want.   I sometimes skip an entire thread as it doesn’t interest me.  No muss, no fuss.
There are certain members whose posts are generally worth reading no matter what the subject.  I mostly lurk in the shadows because by the time I get to replying someone has usually replied with my opinion, observation, or comment and usually more eloquently than I.
Keep the posts coming.  Love this list.
David

Sent from my iPhone