[AT] [External] Re: How now rusty cow

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Feb 3 12:08:41 PST 2020

I just thought magnet myself and didn’t give it a second thought until Spencer mentioned it. After a quick Google search I recall seeing these in my youth. I didn’t know what they were “for” other than as a young boy it was just another toy laying around at Grandpa’s house.  😊  Always enjoy this list as it teaches me something new all the time.

Brad