[AT] How had the group changed

Gayle Chew gorrchew at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 11:52:38 PST 2020

Thanks for the wonderful memories. We too still have our pins, coffee cups,
jackets, etc. and items from the famous auctions. I had such fun bidding on
items for Ron, surprising him on his birthday or Christmas. Thank you
Spencer and each one of you who so warmly welcomed Ron to the gatherings at
Portland. He still speaks of the "box" that we helped travel cross the
country.
This is a great list. There are none to compare!
Still - On the CASE,
Gayle
Granite Falls, WA