[AT] Allis Chalmers ED40 3 point hitch was Allis Chalmers ED40 injector pipes

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 06:14:59 PST 2020

I think what you are saying is that Allis Chalmers was building UK tractors with 3 point hitch while they were building US tractors with snap coupler.

Thomas Martin AT List Member (tmartin at xtra.co.nz); As I remember, the 3 point linkage haudralics was a self-contained housing that bolted to the rear centre casting. Cylinder was internal, iirc.

James AT List Member (jamesgpeck at hotmail.com); Does a single cylinder lift the snap coupler arms?

 https://www.allischalmers.com/forum/search_results_posts.asp?

 Thomas Martin AT List Member (tmartin at xtra.co.nz);  <snip>  My memorable  moment with an ED40 was when driving a new one to the local show with  a mounted rotary hoe, an o-ring failed dumping the hoe on the tar-seal  and showering me in oil!  <snip>