[AT] Thorns

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Sun Dec 27 00:06:35 PST 2020

Don’t believe it is possible, if you find out otherwise would love to know about it. I bought a Ferguson out of Missouri that had great tires on it with the exception of the ¼” puncture holes, new tubes tires just fine. My sister has 20 acres in Texas and is on a first name basis with the local tire center and buys tire slime by the drum.

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, Michigan