[AT] Now Pole barns

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat Dec 26 19:48:48 PST 2020

Oh, believe me I'm keeping the cats, they just inherited a used Lazy Boy
that I found in someone's trash, then my wife added a  warm blanket and
a heating pad underneath it.  They earn their keep, when we moved in the
barn was full of vermin, now, not a trace. I'm not a cat fan, but they
do their job.

Mike M