[AT] Merry Christmas!

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Sat Dec 26 19:15:29 PST 2020

On the Second Day of Christmas, John Deere gave to me:

Two late-styled As
Ad a late-styled B with new gauges and seat!

it was far too cold the last two days to go mucking around with a camera, so this shot of our tractor shed had to wait till tonight.  The '51 a is on the left, the '49 A is in the middle, and the '47 B is on the right.  The B sports new seat cushions, and a new set of Evergreen Gauges sits under the tree awaiting installation, both presents to my son.

All green, yellow, and red lights surround their stalls, keeping Christmas cheer for them.

The second picture is meant to help us all remember the Reason for the Season:  The Star of Bethlehem shines above the stable, its tail pointing down to where the Christ Child lies on Mary's lap.

The rest of the year, that star-holder-upper does duty as a flagpole.  Some lights on and in the house glow in the background.

Neither pic will win any awards, but both are shared with all of you in honor of the Christmastide.

The "original" Steve Allen