[AT] Merry Christmas

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Dec 25 10:59:23 PST 2020

My Christmas Present was getting my Crane delivered Tuesday.  42 ft long
and 70,000 lbs.  I am going to get some trees moved off the equipment
after the ice storm now...  As soon as I change the oil in the Detroit.
It has a 6V53 or 71 not sure which.  The oil pressure goes to zero at
idle when warm.  Probably has a multi grade oil.  I am going ot put some
40W Mystic in it and 1/2 gallon of Lucas oil and see what it does...
Cecil