[AT] 1948 Ford 2,8,9N

Jason dejoodster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 17:14:30 PST 2020

Easiest way for me is 2n 9n are three speed transmission where 8n is four.

Looks like someone has upgraded the charging system with a 1 wire
alternator.

Tires look decent but unmatched.

It would be nice to hear it crank even if it doesn't start so there isn't
any obvious engine faults.

$750 is a decent buy if it's an 8n.

Jason