[AT] Teflon tape hydraulic system??

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Dec 14 11:34:25 PST 2020

Thank you for all the advice regarding Teflon tape. This is on a 5 year
old Mahindra tractor, I've been impressed with the machine in general,
but not the hoses or other rubber parts. I will probably try what Tom
suggested and use a little, but stay well back from where it could
migrate into the system. If that fails, I'll need to have a new hose made.

Thanks,
Mike M

PS - a friend of mine owns a heating and cooling business, and he
commonly uses both tape, then paste on all his gas connections.