[AT] Update: '47 B - First starting attempt

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Dec 13 16:00:14 PST 2020

Since I got a Mig welder I haven't used acetylene for welding in over 10
years.   I do some brazing on Cast iron or real thin metal sometimes,
and I use my cutting torch.  It is an old Rego 70deg straight cutter
with a propane tip.    I keep a couple of acetylene bottles around, but
don't use them unless I have to have extreme heat such as a rosebud
tip...  I learned to braze with propane using the cutting torch and
cutting with propane, and I prefer propane for cutting....

Just my $0.02
Cecil