[AT] New muffler for the Super M

dean at vinsonfarm.net dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu Dec 10 05:52:55 PST 2020

Thanks, everyone.   If it doesn’t rain too much this weekend I’ll need the tractor to haul chainsaw and firewood around, and am looking forward to hearing that sound again.

Of course, as I’ve probably mentioned in the past, this Super M was always the best-sounding tractor ever even before it had the new muffler.  Unless I’m using the JD 620, which is clearly the best sounding tractor ever.   Pretty sure that means I need to keep my eyes out for an Oliver 77.

Dean Vinson

Saint Paris OH