[AT] 1935 JD B Testing progress.

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 02:50:29 PST 2020

We're very busy, John.  (I would fall under "manufacturing machine shop")
We tanked, badly,  last April due to Covid, with orders about 20% of
normal.  We've had a spiky but continuous climb in orders since, to the
point that I'm working 55+ hours a week and we're looking hard at acquiring
another CNC lathe.  We're not going to stay at this level forever, of
course, but the current workload has exposed a problem with our existing
capacity when we hit peaks like the one we're in.

We're not sure what's going on with our markets (www.centraltools.com if
you're curious) but part of it is probably a backlash after everyone
hunkered down several months ago.

SO