[AT] 1935 JD B Testing progress.

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Dec 1 19:39:08 PST 2020

Jason,

That is a very valuable REEFERENCE. Thank You very much. I had heard about this operation in the past  but promptly let it fade from my memory.   I suspect this is the source of a lot of aftermarket parts being sold by various resellers and probably JD themselves.  Thank You again.

.

Dean VP

Apache Junction, AZ