[AT] Merry Christmas from Ferndale, CA

jdnut at aol.com jdnut at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 12:01:48 PST 2020

Merry Christmas from Ferndale.  We got to have our annual Lighted Tractor Parade last Sunday night.... supposedly people were supposed to watch from parked cars... not universal compliance... but it still seemed good for our little town to have the parade for a bit of normalcy.  The attached picture...shows my float, with a Deere 1945 "BR" pulling a trailer with a "living room scene", the float was timely this year, the title was "Home is the Best Place".  You can see the town's outdoor tree in the background, supposedly the tallest lighted tree in the continental US.  I won't fight you though if you differ on that.
All the best to you and yours.
Take care, John Maxwell