[AT] New muffler for the Super M

dean at vinsonfarm.net dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Dec 9 06:22:46 PST 2020

Yesterday I received one of the restoration quality mufflers from Steiner
and installed it on my Super M, and made this little video of the sound
test:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Mjf2Pp2LZA

There wasn't really anything wrong with the old muffler, but I'd wanted one
of these for a long time.   The body of the muffler is shorter than on the
generic replacements, apparently made to the original specs right down to
the IH emblem and part number stamped into the side, and they have a deeper
sound.   I'm happy with it.

For those who may have received Steiner's 2021 calendar, this Super M is the
January tractor.   They sent me a $25 gift card for making the calendar, so
I figured "Hey, time to order that muffler I've been looking at."   ;)

Dean Vinson

Saint Paris, Ohio