[AT] 1935 JD B Testing progress.

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Tue Dec 1 07:20:34 PST 2020

If you continue to have trouble getting call-backs you may want to consider expanding your search area since shipping just a head would be affordable(albeit not ideal).    Did that with a straight 6 Ford head one time when the local shops were all 8-16 weeks behind and I needed it faster.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone