[AT] Catching up, Bo Hinch and Hurricane Laura and the antique tractor community in general

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 13:08:45 PDT 2020

And the icing on the cake was  . I got in my car to go get something to eat
and the battery was deader than a doorknob  . 230 miles away from home and
stuck with no tools or anything  so I called the local O Reilly's and the
brought me a new battery and put it in for NO extra charge  . That's why I
use them  as they are the same anywhere you go  .