[AT] Catching up, Bo Hinch and Hurricane Laura and the antique tractor community in general

Bo Hinch bohinch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 06:29:20 PDT 2020

Just a quick update on Sulphur Louisiana from Slidell Louisiana which is
230 miles away  . My brother said my house and shop is still intact with
minimum damage as for the best that he can see  . There is so much debris
that  he cannot walk around in the yard  . Light poles and wires and limbs
makes it impossible to walk anywhere  . It seems like I am doing better
than most within miles of where I live  . I will post more when possible
.I LOVE THE ANTIQUE TRACTOR GUYS and what they mean to me .