[AT] O.T. Batten Down the Hatches

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 03:57:00 PDT 2020

Here in CT, I heard our local weatherman (those guys get paid to stir the
pot) say that going all the way back to the beginning of weather records in
the 1800's there has never been two hurricanes this close together, or
maybe that comment was specific to the Gulf of Mexico.  What else is 2020
going to bring?  Anyway, fingers crossed for that whole region!

SO