[AT] OT-Ground bees

magreer67 magreer67 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:44:21 PDT 2020

Seven dust poured in the entrance works well but slowly. Seven is highly toxic to bees and as they enter they carry it back to the nest to kill the colony.Mark Greer Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> Date: 8/20/20  9:55 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Antique tractor email discussion group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: [AT] OT-Ground bees Hi all, a little slow here lately so I was wondering if any of you havea sure fire way to rid yourself of ground bees, yellow jackets. We'rehaving a dry summer and that seems to have made them explode. A friendlyneighborhood skunk or opossum cleared out 3 for me, but I am battling 2more without much success. One is along the driveway a long ways fromthe house, so all options are on the table for that one. I discovered itafter my wife  had trimmed an elm branch and was getting ready to dragit away. I saw them swarming, but she didn't notice. I told her backback up slowly but steadily and hop back into the truck. The other oneis under a  Boxwood shrub right next to the garage, I've sprayed it withpoison (Bifenthrin) but they won't die. Any tips or advise would beappreciated.Thanks,Mike M--This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.https://www.avast.com/antivirus_______________________________________________AT mailing listAT at lists.antique-tractor.comhttp://lists.antique-tractor.com/listinfo.cgi/at-antique-tractor.com