[AT] OT-Ground bees

Jim Thomson macowboy at comcast.net
Fri Aug 21 05:21:20 PDT 2020

Mike,

  The last underground nest I got rid of was with 1 pound of mixed smokeless powder. It was going to be thrown out anyway so I gave it a shot. I waited until dusk, poured the powder in the hole and lit it.  It was like a rocket engine going off for about 10 seconds. No bees the next day!

Jim Thomson
Rehoboth, MA