[AT] Off Topic - JD Snowmobile

WisGi Sipper leroyprice1957 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 08:13:13 PDT 2020

@ John,

Really?  Technically it has been parked since !980 or so (in 1978 through
1984 I was in Massachusetts and it stayed in PA).  After that we never had
enough snow here around that time so it never got out and I never trailered
it to NY.  Its Electric start, (need to find the key) and it turns over
easy when I give it a pull.

@ Brad,

Someone was over the other day, saw it and asked if I wanted to sell it
because he was interested which is what got me thinking about it.  I do
live in Eastern PA, around Easton so not sure how close that is to you.

Anyway, I'm not using it and it's taking up garage space and I'm not sure
what a fair price is for it.   Before I do anything, let me see if I can
get some pictures tomorrow when I'm up at my mother's house.

LeRoy