[AT] Engine oil

magreer67 magreer67 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 16:49:51 PDT 2020

My Dad ran Wolfs Head in his work truck when I was a kid.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> Date: 8/16/20  4:47 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] Engine oil
    I remember my Dad used to use Wolfshead oil in our lawnmower.

    Mike M

    On 8/16/2020 3:51 PM, ustonThomas