[AT] Tractor shows

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 6 19:23:57 PDT 2020

Hard one to answer!!! Facebook is my newest form of
"entertainment"---tons of antique tractor groups there. That said, I see
quite a few shows/events cancelled every week it seems.

I don't think I have attended a show in 3-4 years. Not as much fun when
you go by yourself--no friends or family that is interested in such
events. But I still get my antique "fix" keeping the fleet here
running/using.

John Hall