[AT] Covid-19

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 6 04:46:09 PDT 2020

Sorry to hear about your friend Spencer.

The one thing I haven't really heard much about is happening
now---shipping kids back to college. The way I figure it in 3-4 weeks we
will really know how contagious/risky Covid is. My son has no in person
classes for the fall. Some of his roommates do however. Even with no in
person classes, you can't cram thousands of folks in a dorm
room/apartment and tell them to stay inside until they head home at
Thanksgiving--just not going to happen.

On another note, didn't realize how much of a socially distant kid of
guy I am. Seems I'm pretty much at work or here on the farm. Other than
going to church, I just leave to eat at a restaurant a couple times a
week and go to the parts store and grocery store. I don't patronize
movie theaters, gyms, water parks etc. or even routinely go visit family
and friends.

Anyway, ya'll stay safe, take some basic precautions and keep on using
them rusty tractors.

John Hall