[AT] Covid-19

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Tue Aug 4 14:18:23 PDT 2020

Yep, you’re correct, roughly 1/330.

Need to reread my replies before hitting the send button. I was in a hurry to get back outside when the rain stopped. Been playing cat and mouse with the rain all week. Need to get the rest of the decking torn out and replace any rotten joists before the new decking arrives next week.

Anybody need wood for a large bonfire?

Carl