[AT] OT Modern Deere 5090e

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Mon Aug 3 13:17:40 PDT 2020

Shhhhh!!!

Not so loud, you’ll wake somebody, then you’ll be sorry!

Been busy tearing out all the railings and decking before the new stuff arrives. Figure I’m about 25% done with it. Then I have to clean up all the joists to make sure the new decking goes in level. Have to put in a few extra joists near the door walls to keep the decking from sagging due to reflection off of the glass creating extra heat on the deck.

Anybody need any cut up decking? I have plenty, and you can have it free!

Carl