[AT] answer to JD loader question

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Tue Aug 11 23:51:17 PDT 2020

I don't know about the particular valve you are talking about, but my
brother has a compact Case-IH tractor of about 60 HP.     He has the joy
stick control but also has a grapple bucket for it. The grapple was
bought 3 or 4 years after the tractor. He did not use the loader
controls for the grapple but ran two hoses to the back and hooked them
to the remote valve that controls cylinders on pull behind implements.
He ran the hoses so that they stay part of the loader and are fastened
up out of trouble. On the front of the loader he bolted quick couplers
so he can easily unhook the grapple bucket when not needed. He has never
complained about having to use the remote lever to operate the grapple.
The only thing he has mentioned is he wishes he has gotten the tractor
with two rear remotes because when he uses the corn planter he has to
unhook the hoses from the rear for a while. Not really that big a deal
but just another job.
            Greg Hass