[AT] Kubota follow up

Jim Thomson macowboy at comcast.net
Mon Aug 10 18:35:23 PDT 2020

I did make a low ball offer for the Kubota B2301 of $9500 to the seller. He came down to $13,000 but I said that was too much. The seller tested the waters but had no real offers so he came back with a price of $11,500 which I accepted and he delivered the tractor. Prior to this I checked with a co-worker whose neighbor is a Kubota dealer in NH. I gave the dealer  a  detailed  description and he came back with a price of $12.500. Not too bad and I think $11,500 is a fair price for a low hour tractor.  Little tractors like this are like gold in the North East. The dealer told me the demand exceeds supply and the their hold their price very well. I did an oil and filter change then greased everything I could find. I have been using it with a landscape rake to clean up the back 40 for its first work. I have a lot of work planned for the fall too.

Jim Thomson
Rehoboth, MA