[AT] Burn bans

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Sat Apr 25 22:47:27 PDT 2020

Being adjacent to Fulton County (Atlanta, GA), we can only burn in winter months.  Burning requires computer permits on now windy days; charged water hose and on-site supervision at all times, size of burn must be small, daylight hours only, and only natural items (no man made).  Even at that there will be a couple of emergencies most every year. Herb(GA)