[AT] Burn bans

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Apr 23 20:52:06 PDT 2020

Dad & I planted a bunch of Green Ash tree seedlings about 30+ years
ago.  I wish they had been planted where we really could use the shade
to work under instead of fence rows.  We lost a couple to lightning and
also to sheep eating the bark...  My Hack berry trees that I use for
shade to work under, one has been eaten up by bag worms and the other
had a forked trunk, the ice storm took out one side this winter and the
other laid over last month when we had a 70mph North wind.  I have
wanted to make a wood chip fired boiler to heat the barn with.  I have
an 8inch Morbark with hydraulic feed..
Cecil