[AT] New fangled tractor question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:27:06 PDT 2020

Note the link shows model years 2011-2013 for the Boomer 40.  Tractordata
obviously isn't perfect, but it's usually pretty good, so at least worth
raising a question whether this is really a 2007 tractor of a different
model, or a Boomer 40 that is newer than claimed.  Third possibility that
it is as claimed and Tractordata is missing, well, some tractor data, is
also on the table.