[AT] OT - Tablet computers

Chuck Bealke chuck.tractor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:33:38 PDT 2020

Five years ago Shirlee bought a 12” iPad. I thought it too big and pricey but withheld comment. Good thing.  Ever since she has spent a good part of her day with it and loves it for all kinds of things. Even lugged it along on a round the world trip (ignoring my advice) and had WiFi on ship and hotels for most of trip.