[AT] [External] Re: OT - Tablet computers

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 13 12:44:43 PDT 2020

I'd kind of follow along this line of thinking as well. What will she get the most benefit from. Just like a tool in the shop, it's not a great value if it does't work when you need it to.

Is there anyone you can check with that supports the staff to make sure there aren't requirements for the apps she's using? Most likely there is both an Apple iOS app and a corresponding Google Android app. But that app may have other requirements or dependancies. So it wouldn't hurt to find out what those might be.

Brad