[AT] Kubota M5700 noise

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Apr 5 20:09:17 PDT 2020

Does this noise start immediately or after it is run a bit.  It could be
carbon buildup on the head or piston.  This would increase compression
and also if it was glowing it could cause pre-detonation.   Another
thought.  Is it possible that the pre-combustion chamber is moving in
its recess?   This is a one time click along with the injection it seems.
Cecil