[AT] Kubota M5700 noise

Dave Maynard dave at themaplehillfarm.com
Sat Apr 4 17:22:41 PDT 2020

Have already switched injectors, replaced one, no change. Now replaced all
the injectors yesterday with new and new cups on the bottom as well.
Running a 20-50W synthetic and oil has been changed twice along with the
filter. Same oil I've always run in my Chevy Duromax since it was new and
have 300,000 miles on it and never done anything to it.

Dave M.