[AT] Fwd: Fwd: Pictures

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:15:51 PDT 2020

I sent a reply to the list with an attached image.  Hopefully it will get
through after a while.  In the meanwhile, here is what the reply said
without the image:

What you have there is the remaining piece of a battery box.  There
certainly isn't much left of it.  Here (if it goes through) is  picture of
the bottom of another one that isn't quite as far gone.  Note that in this
one about 2/3 of the bottom is still there.  All that remains in your
picture is the lower portion of one bottom rib of the box.  The bolt size
and spacing in my picture agrees with your picture.  Your piece seems to
somewhat curve up on an edge that matches the rib in mine.

I think that whatever you currently have for a battery box was installed
over the top of the original.

Follow the link Dean posted to see what the original looked like.
http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=82882

Jim Becker