[AT] OT: non-tractor covid-19 activates

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 2 19:13:25 PDT 2020

About .0002' is as close as I care to hold. We often make offsets of
.0002-3. Want some fun, try turning something 1/4" in dia sticking about
1 1/2" out of the chuck---a 10" 3 jaw that is. Slow on work so we pulled
back in a job we had subbed to a screw machine shop. Yeah, those Swiss
machines will kick my butt all day on the tiny stuff.

John Hall