[AT] Fwd: Pictures

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 2 13:05:30 PDT 2020

Got a response from the list that the pictures exceeded the limit size and may be sent after they’re reviewed. If they don’t get OK’d I’ll try sending them one at a time.

The seat mount is on the same side as the tool box, held in by two large bolts with two extra holes to allow for a position adjustment. The tool box attaches over the two large bolts by a single small bolt on the front of the mount. It’s the basic seat according to the owner’s and maintenance manuals I have.

Carl