[AT] '49 A and '51 A Updates and a New Start: the '47 B (deanvp)

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 27 13:09:07 PDT 2020

Thanks to all for the heat tip.  We'll try it.  the only one still in is the one on the side of the stem inside the float bowl.

The loop doesn't make sense to me, either, unless the gas just couldn't make it's way uphill for part of the loop.  There are two variables in the equation--the loop and the sediment bowl--that were changed.  I am not going to bother going backward to try to figure it out though ;-)

The "original" Steve Allen