[AT] 2. Re: #'ea JD A PROGRESS!!!! (deanvp at att.net) + PROGRESS on the #'di A wheels! (deanvp at att.net)

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 20:05:50 PDT 2020

Hi Steve,
 I am going to chime in with my $0.02. I do not know if this can help,
but I will try anyway.
 On my Oliver 88, (I have since sold it) the sediment bowl was a pain
in the rear when I would take it off to clean now and then.
 The last time I had to do it, that bowl would just drip, drip, drip
and barely fill when I turned the valve on. I would crank it over, and
it would kind of "burp" itself, and then somehow it would start, run,
and I never had a problem after that, and it always filled. So I
wonder if this is kind of like what you're experiencing?
 Just a thought.
 Take Care!
 Tyler Juranek
 IA