[AT] OT - Tablet computers

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Apr 13 11:49:30 PDT 2020

Seems like a slow day, so I thought I'd ask about tablet computers. My
wife has an I-pad that is about 7 years old or so, it is extremely slow
and freezes often, leaving her frustrated. She has a birthday coming up
so I thought I'd buy her a new tablet. I'm a little overwhelmed. Here's
what she needs it for: general web surfing, Facebook, and looking up
medical cases for the next day. She's in the OR, and the University uses
a double verification system in order for her to log into her work
email, and patient charts, so it would need the ability to do that.  I
can try to find the name of the program if necessary. I would prefer to
stay away from Apple, simply due to the cost. Any thoughts would be
appreciated.

Regards,
Mike M