[AT] Kubota M5700 noise

Dave Maynard dave at themaplehillfarm.com
Sat Apr 4 12:10:26 PDT 2020

Hi everyone, got my 1st non antique non red tractor this summer. Kubota 62
horse 4wd. Nice shape overall and a good price. However it makes a noise
that seller said dealer told him it was a lifter adjustment, but it turns
out not so. We have had this engine apart several times and cant find
anything wrong, bearings are all good, no broken rings, out of spec bores,
pistons all good.
At odds trying to figure this out, and dont want to destroy this engine by
running it too much. Just yesterday, replaced all the injectors and cups
with new as the sound is like a bad injector, but to no avail, noise is
still there. The engine is an F2803 5 cylinder which seems to be not as
common as most.
Does anyone know of any
Reputable dealers for used engines?
     I have attached a link to video where you can hear the noise. Any and
all suggestions and comments welcome.

https://youtu.be/pMxOofbbJOA

Thanks guys,
Dave Maynard