[AT] rent a scan tool was Cummins scan tool

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Sep 29 12:04:00 PDT 2019

it got my hopes up, but they start at $299, and if you want to use their
complete services it is a yearly contract for $299/month.   Maybe I can
talk my local Chevy Dealer to look at it.  The engine was disconnected
from the computer for over a year while we overhauled it.  I sometimes
think maybe it lost some programming and needs to be reflashed.  I also
would like to set the high idle switch to run at about 1500 RPM.
However, before I spend $500 on it, I have to get a decent winch bed
installed.

Cecil