[AT] Waukesha engines was New Toy

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Thu Sep 19 11:48:07 PDT 2019

To muddy the waters further:

An Oliver collector friend who’s knowledge I trust told me Oliver poured the castings and Waukesha machined and assembled.  To be clear we were discussing the diesel engines at that point.  Not sure if this was true for gas engines.  Like many definitive statements, I am sure it is not 100% true through the entire portfolio of model or all production years.

Take that with a grain of salt as it’s all hearsay from a collector friend.

PS:   He is the friend I bought my Oliver 77 diesel from.

Spencer